Transfer License | Single Design | Extended License To Sell Printed Transfers



Single Design extended license to sell:
- sublimation transfers
- screen print transfers
- waterslide decals
- craft iron on transfers
- printable HTV sheets

Do I need a license?
If you are printing the design on a physical product yourself, then you do not need the extended license.
If you are selling a transfer to a customer and they put it on a physical product then you do need the extended license.

Designs are not included with this license. They must be purchased separately.

*Please list business name in the note to seller section when you purchase this license.